- Sony NP-F330,F550,F730 Battery Charger
- High quality and performance sony np-f330 battery charger designed to charge np-f330 np-f550 batteries quickly and safely.Input: AC 100V-240V, 300mA, 50/60Hz,Output: DC4.2V/8.4V, 500mAh/850mAh.Includes both an AC adapter and 6V car cord.
- JVC BN-VF707,NB-VF733,BN-VF714 Battery Charger
- High quality and performance JVC BN-VF707 Battery Charger designed to charge bn-vf707 bn-vf733 jvc camcorder batteries quickly and safely.Input: AC 100V-240V, 300mA, 50/60Hz,Output: DC4.2V/8.4V, 500mAh/850mAh.Includes both an AC adapter and 6V car cord.
Replacement for Sony NP-FS11 NP-FS20 NP-FS21 Multi Charger
Battery Charger for Sony NP-FS11,NP-FS20,NP-FS21(Sony NP-FS11 Battery Charger) + Car
- Code : Sony NP-FS11 Charger
- Type : Li-ion Battery Charger
- Input : AC 100V-240V, 300mA, 50/60Hz.
- Output : DC 4.2V/8.4V, 500mAh/850mAh
- Includes both an AC adapter and 6V car cord
- Designed specifically
- Charger with AVMP Series Adaptor (UL) Cigarettes Charger Plug
Sony NP-FS11 Charger Compatible with Battery Code:
Buy Sony NP-FS11 Digital Camera Batteries and Charger Together(save more US $2.00 !)
Sony NP-FS11 Digital Camera Batteries
Battery KnowledgeCharging Instruction:
1.Connect the sony np-fs11 battery charger's DC plug with the battery plug.
2.Connect the charger with the home electric plug. The battery plug light shows "Green".
3.Install the designated battery into the battery plug.The light shows "Red"
4.The battery plug light turns into "Green" when the battery is in full charge.
5.Take out the battery and take off the sony np-fs11 battery charger form home electric plug and battery plug.
1.Please pay attention to the battery plug's light "COLOR".
2.If the light has not changed to Red.The battery should not being charged.
3.Take off the charger at first and take out the battery if the battery should not being charged.
4.Don't leave the battery in the battery plug too long time after the battery is fully charged.
5.Keep out of the reach of children.
6.Don't disassemble or attempt to open the battery charger.
7.Far away from fire and high temperature area.